Root Beer Float Jello Shots
Insanely delicious root beer float Jello shots you don’t want to pass up.
Easy root beer float vodka Jello shots that will please any crowd.
Simple to prepare root beer vodka shots for parties, pool party, BBQs and more.
You can’t go wrong with these vodka alcohol shots.
Learn how to make root beer float shots with vodka today.
Grab your vodka liquor and Jello and make these tasty shots.
Get ready to make the best vodka root beer float shots.
Check out these other
Alcohol Jello Shots Recipes
How to Make Root Beer Float Jello Shots
In a medium sized saucepan add the root beer and gelatin.
Lightly stir to combine.
Let sit for 5 minutes to bloom.
Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce to low and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and set to the side for 10 minutes.
Add chilled vodka and 1 cup chilled root beer to the saucepan.
Stir to combine.
Fill 10 plastic shot glasses with mixture.
Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Root Beer Float Vodka Jello Shots
- 1 1/2 cups root beer
- 1/2 cup chilled whipped vodka
- 1 0.25-oz. packet unflavored gelatin
- Garnish - Whip Cream Maraschino Cherries
- In a medium sized saucepan add the root beer and gelatin.
- Lightly stir to combine.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set to the side for 10 minutes.
- Add chilled vodka and 1 cup chilled root beer to the saucepan.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill 10 plastic shot glasses with mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Root Beer Float Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.