Alcohol Drink Smores Cocktail
You can’t go wrong with this delicious S’mores cocktail.
Easy S’mores alcohol drink recipe that will please any crowd.
Yummy toasted marshmallow on top of a tasty vodka S’mores drink.
Simple vodka mixed drink that you will be making all the time.
Delish toasted marshmallow drink that you will be drinking all year long.
If you are looking for a new vodka cocktail – this is the one for you.
Make this S’mores alcoholic drink for happy hour, parties or sipping on with family and friends.
Get ready to make the best vodka S’mores cocktail.
Check out these other
Alcohol Drink Recipes
How to Make Alcohol Drink Smores Cocktail
To rim the glass, add the shell ice cream topping to a shallow dish, then dip the rim into the shell topping, coating all the way around.
Quickly sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the shell topping.
Hold and spin the glass for just a minute to allow the topping to set a bit.
Add a handful of ice to the glass,
then pour in vodka,
followed by Kahlua.
Slowly pour over heavy cream.
Garnish with the jumbo toasted marshmallow.
Swirl a bit before sipping.
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ¼ cup chocolate shell ice cream topping
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- 2 oz. whipped cream vodka
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- 1 jumbo marshmallow toasted
- To rim the glass, add the shell ice cream topping to a shallow dish, then dip the rim into the shell topping, coating all the way around.
- Quickly sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the shell topping.
- Hold and spin the glass for just a minute to allow the topping to set a bit.
- Add a handful of ice to the glass,
- then pour in vodka,
- followed by kahlua.
- Slowly pour over heavy cream.
- Garnish with the jumbo toasted marshmallow.
- Swirl a bit before sipping.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Smores Cocktail recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.