Keto Copycat Hostess Chocolate Donuts – Mini Donettes
Super yummy keto copycat Hostess mini chocolate donuts.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb mini chocolate donuts – Mini Donettes.
Yes, no you can turn those high carb donuts into low carb mini chocolate donuts.
You can’t go wrong with these keto mini donuts.
Simple and quick keto chocolate donuts love by all including the kids.
Low carb chocolate donuts that are tasty and delish.
Almond flour chocolate donuts for a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Low carb chocolate glaze donuts you will be making over and over again.
This keto chocolate donut recipe will be your new favorite.
Sugar free, gluten free mini chocolate donuts that are super delicious.
Great for keto breakfast, keto snacks – easy grab and go snacks or low carb desserts.
Homemade from scratch keto mini chocolate donuts.
I love I don’t have to look to buy low carb donuts near me.
I just make this simple and quick baked keto donut recipe.
Make the best low carb keto chocolate mini donuts.
Check out this other
Keto Copycat Recipes
How To Make Keto Copycat Hostess Chocolate Mini Donuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend on high until well combined.
Spoon the batter mixture into the mini donut silicone mold, filling each section nearly all of the way full with the batter.
Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
Let the donuts cool completely.
Place the baking chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted and well combined.
Dip the donuts into the chocolate mixture, and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet or plate.
Place the donuts into the freezer to set for 15 minutes before serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Mini Chocolate Covered Donuts
- 1 ½ C. Almond flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 Large eggs
- 5 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Mini donut silicone mold
- ½ C. Lily’s baking chips
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend on high until well combined.
- Spoon the batter mixture into the mini donut silicone mold, filling each section nearly all of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Let the donuts cool completely.
- Place the baking chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted and well combined.
- Dip the donuts into the chocolate mixture, and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet or plate.
- Place the donuts into the freezer to set for 15 minutes before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto mini chocolate donut recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.