Keto Chocolate Fudge Cookies Low Carb
Super delicious keto mini fudge chocolate cookies.
Easy low carb chocolate cookies that are fudgy chocolate goodness.
Amazing keto recipe for the BEST chocolate fudge cookie bites.
Simple and quick homemade chocolate cookies everyone will love including the kids.
From scratch mini fudgy chocolate cookies you can mix up in under 10 minutes.
Bake up the best keto desserts, keto snacks or mini little sweet treats.
Make ahead for the perfect freezer cookies for simple grab and go snacks.
If you want a tasty and delicious low carb cookie for a ketogenic diet then bake this one up.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL cookie recipe.
Make bakery style low carb keto fudge chocolate mini cookies today.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cookies Recipes
How To Make Keto Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine almond flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Mix in heavy cream until dough forms – it will be fudgy.
Mix in chocolate chips.
Using a small cookie scoop, make 10 cookie balls and place them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
Keep about an inch between cookies but they will not grow in size.
Check on them starting at 10 minutes.
Once done, let cool for 25 minutes, then dust with Swerve powdered sugar.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons of Swerve powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Lily’s baking chips
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Swerve powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in heavy cream until dough forms – it will be fudgy.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make 10 cookie balls and place them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Keep about an inch between cookies but they will not grow in size.
- Check on them starting at 10 minutes.
- Once done, let cool for 25 minutes, then dust with Swerve powdered sugar.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chocolate cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.