Keto fat bombs you are going to want to make over and over again!
Super easy keto peanut butter M & M candy fat bombs.
These are similar to monster cookies but better try these keto peanut butter monster cookie fat bombs.
These low carb fat bombs are so delicious you won’t even know they are low carb.
If you are looking for a ketogenic diet fat bomb recipe that is quick, simple and tasty this is the one for you.
I can’t tell you how amazing these little mini fat bombs taste.
These is one of our favorite keto fat bomb recipes now.
Even family, friends and kids that don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle love these.
They were devoured before I knew it.
These use a low carb M & M candy along with creamy peanut butter and cream cheese.
These make great keto desserts, keto snacks, keto sweet treats for those mid afternoon cravings.
You can mix up these NO BAKE fat bombs in under 10 minutes.
Get ready to learn how to make keto fat bombs.
BEST keto peanut butter M & M candy fat bombs.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Candy Fat Bomb Recipes
Keto Peanut Butter Monster Cookie M & M Candy Fat Bombs
In a mixing bowl
combine all of the ingredients except the candies
and blend on high
until smooth and fluffy.
Fold the candies into the fat bomb batter.
Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop 12 evenly sized fat bombs onto a parchment lined tray.
Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for 1-2 hours before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Fat Bombs
- 4 ounce Cream Cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon Butter softened
- ¼ cup Low carb peanut butter
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 pack Atkins candy coated peanut candies
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the candies, and blend on high until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold the candies into the fat bomb batter.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop 12 evenly sized fat bombs onto a parchment lined tray.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for 1-2 hours before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto candy fat bomb recipe!