Weight Watchers grilled cheese sticks you are going to want to try!
AMAZING Weight Watchers grilled cheese that is super tasty and delish.
If you are following a Weight Watchers diet and looking for an easy WW recipe then check this one out.
Ooey gooey cheesy grilled cheese sandwich sticks.
With only 1 Weight Watchers smartpoints per serving you can’t go wrong with this delicious cheese sandwich sticks.
These make great Weight Watchers dinner meal idea, lunch, Weight Watchers snacks or Weight Watchers appetizers.
If you are looking for something different that is bursting with flavor check these out.
Easy Weight Watchers recipe you will want to keep close by.
These are not low carb or keto friendly as they do include bread but if you want a yummy keto recipe….
then check out these keto grilled cheese roll ups.
Get ready to cook up the BEST Weight Watchers grilled cheese sticks.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Weight Watchers Recipes
How To Make Weight Watchers Grilled Cheese Sticks
Mix Dijon Mustard
and Pickles or Jalapeño Peppers until creamy.
Spread over 2 of the bread slices
(leave half of spread to serve).
Cover with cheese.
Grill over medium heat until bread is brown
and the cheese has melted.
Cut into sticks.
Serve with remaining sauce
Or eat by themselves.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 bread slices (light whole grain least points)
- 6 Fat Free Cheese slices (whatever kind of cheese you would like)
- 3 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Pickles or Jalapeño Peppers, chopped (optional)
- Mix Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise and Pickles or Jalapeño Peppers until creamy.
- Spread over 2 of the bread slices (leave half of spread to serve).
- Cover with cheese.
- Grill over medium heat until bread is brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cut into sticks.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
Yield: 10 sticks. – 1 Weight Watchers points per stick
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Weight Watchers grilled cheese recipe!