Mix up the BEST keto Oreo Cookie milkshake.
Super easy and yummy low carb chocolate Oreo cookie milkshake to enjoy anytime of the day.
With just a few ketogenic diet essential ingredients you can be on your way to a delicious milkshake.
Enjoy as keto desserts, keto snacks or hey why not even at breakfast for a morning low carb smoothie.
This quick homemade keto milkshake is creamy and tasty.
No need to give up milkshakes on a low carb diet / lifestyle.
Blend up the BEST low carb keto Oreo cookie milkshake today!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Oreo Cookie Recipes
How To Make Keto Oreo Cookie Milkshake
Blend the cookies up in a food processor until they become crumbs.
Add the almond milk
heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract
and sweetener to the food processor or blender, and blend until smooth, creamy and thickened.
Pour the mixture evenly into two glasses.
Top with sugar free whipped cream, sugar free chocolate syrup and extra cookie crumbles if desired before serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2-3 Chocolate Keto-friendly cookies ( I used this 2 ingredient keto cookie recipe)
- 1 C. Almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp. Choc Zero Honest Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free whipped cream
- Blend the cookies up in a food processor until they become crumbs.
- Add the almond milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and sweetener to the food processor or blender, and blend until smooth, creamy and thickened.
- Pour the mixture evenly into two glasses.
- Top with sugar free whipped cream, sugar free chocolate syrup and extra cookie crumbles if desired before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (Unless you need to prepare a batch of cookies)
Net Carbs: 5 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Oreo recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.