Keto fat bombs you are going to love!
These are the BEST keto lemon cream pie fat bombs with a super tasty and easy recipe.
You won’t want to pass up these keto sweets full of lemon flavor.
Super easy low carb recipe for weightloss with this gluten free and sugar free lemon cream pie fat bomb recipe.
If you love lemon and pie then you will want to make these low carb treats.
Amazing cream cheese lemon fat bombs that will not last long!
Keto friendly recipe that is simple to put together – you can make these in under 10 minutes minus freezer time.
These tasty little keto fat bombs can be a yummy treat, snack or dessert.
Make these for keto snacks on the go or make them for a party – perfect for Holidays or birthdays.
You will have a tasty treat to eat at the party – and everyone will be coming back for more.
Learn how to make these sweet treats – homemade keto fat bombs with the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to make some delicious fat bombs?
Quick and easy homemade lemon cream pie fat bombs – and NO baking required!
These lemon fat bombs are so delicious and make a great sweet treat. Perfect low carb dessert, snack or treat. Grab some keto essential ingredients
and learn how to make Keto Lemon Cream Pie Fat Bombs
Chill mixture for about 15 minutes to set slightly.
Chill until ready to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract Or Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Crushed Keto Graham Crackers or Ginger Snap Cookies
- Mix all ingredients except for the Keto Graham Crackers or Ginger Snap Cookies in a bowl.
- Chill mixture for about 15 minutes to set slightly.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat with crushed Keto Graham Crackers or Ginger Snap Cookies .
- Chill until ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 1 hour