EASY Low Carb Copycat Chick Fil A Dipping Sauce
Mix up the BEST copycat keto Chick Fil A dipping sauce.
Super easy low carb Chick Fil A dipping sauce for a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
If you have been missing your Chick Fil A dipping sauce look no further – here is your low carb recipe.
Great for dipping low carb copycat Chick Fil A Chicken tenders.
This low carb copycat Chick Fil A dipping sauce will have everyone asking you to make it over and over again.
You won’t believe how amazing this healthy dipping sauce tastes.
A tasty and delish low carb, sugar free, gluten free dipping sauce you will make over and over again.
Get ready to mix up the BEST low carb keto copycat Chick Fil A dipping sauce.
How To Make Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Dipping Sauce
Place all of the ingredients for the sauce
into a small bowl
and whisk to combine well.
Put the sauce into the fridge
in a covered container
to chill for one hour before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Mustard (yellow will give you the darker orange color, but we prefer dijon for taste)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free honey
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
- Place all of the ingredients for the sauce into a small bowl, and whisk to combine well.
- Put the sauce into the fridge in a covered container to chill for one hour before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
See Full Post with step by step instructions for Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Tenders Here
Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 C. Pickle juice
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream divided
- 2-3 oz. Pork rinds crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow casserole dish, whisk together the pickle juice and ¼ cup of the heavy whipping cream to combine.
- Place the chicken tenders into the pickle juice mixture, turning them to coat well.
- Put the container covered into the fridge to marinate for at least an hour, turning the tenders halfway through.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the egg and the other ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream into a shallow bowl, and whisk to combine well.
- Add the pork rind crumbs as well as salt and pepper to taste in an even layer on a plate.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the pickle juice mixture, and dip them into the egg and heavy whipping cream mixture.
- Coat the outside of the tenders in the pork rind crumbs.
- Place the breaded tenders into the air fryer, and cook for 15-20 minutes until crispy on the outside and cooked thoroughly on the inside.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.
Leave a Reply