Keto Kahlua Whipped Dalgona Coffee Low Carb
Keto Whipped Dalgona Coffee You Are Going To Love ❤️
EASY keto alcohol Kahlua coffee recipe.
YES, low carb whipped dalgona Kahlua coffee drink everyone loves even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
Learn how to make your own keto Kahlua and then learn how to make whipped dalgona coffee.
If you want to learn how to make keto Dalgona Coffee like you have been seeing on Tik Tok then hold tight for this easy keto recipe.
Simple, quick and delicious alcoholic keto coffee that everyone will love.
This really is super quick to mix up and taste so amazing.
If you are looking for the BEST keto Kahlua drink then check out this recipe.
No need to buy store bought coffee or even Starbucks coffee when you can make your own Kahlua coffee.
Enjoy this ketogenic diet beverage anytime of day but perfect to go with keto desserts for those after dinner drinks or just an afternoon treat.
Hey, you might even want to get your morning started right with a keto breakfast drink.
Get ready to make the most popular coffee drink out there today.
BEST low carb keto Kahlua Whipped Dalgona Coffee.
Check out this other
Keto Coffee Recipe
Keto Low Carb Chocolate Mocha Coffee
5 Ingredient Keto Whipped Dalgona Coffee
How To Make Keto Kahlua Whipped Dalgona Coffee
Place the instant coffee
hot water into a mixing bowl, and beat on high until fluffy, and soft peaks have formed.
Brew a strong cup of coffee, and place ¼ cup of it into a heat safe bowl.
Add the Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
and the water to the bowl with the coffee, and whisk until dissolved.
Let the coffee mixture cool
and add in the vodka
and vanilla extract.
Pour ½ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk into each of two glasses filled with ice.
Add equal amounts of the kahlua mixture to each glass
about ⅓ of a cup.
Top each glass of Dalgona coffee with the whipped coffee mixture
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Kahlua Whipped Dalgona Coffee
For the Kahlua:
- ¼ cup Strong brewed coffee
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ⅛ cup Water
- ¼ cup Vodka
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the Dalgona coffee:
- 1 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoon Instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon Hot water
- 2 tablespoon Granulated keto sweetener
- Place the instant coffee, hot water and granulated sugar into a mixing bowl, and beat on high until fluffy, and soft peaks have formed.
- Brew a strong cup of coffee, and place ¼ cup of it into a heat safe bowl.
- Add the Swerve confectioners sugar substitute and the water to the bowl with the coffee, and whisk until dissolved.
- Let the coffee mixture cool, and add in the vodka and vanilla extract.
- Pour ½ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk into each of two glasses filled with ice.
- Add equal amounts of the kahlua mixture to each glass, about ⅓ of a cup.
- Top each glass of Dalgona coffee with the whipped coffee mixture and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto coffee recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.
Leave a Reply