Keto Cookies And Cream Candy Bars Low Carb
BEST keto cookies and cream candy bars that are tasty and delicious.
EASY low carb cookies and cream candy recipe that everyone will love.
Kids and adults go crazy for these low carb chocolate cookie and cream candy bars.
Creamy and delicious candy bar recipe to make today.
If you want an easy ketogenic diet chocolate desserts recipe this is the one for you.
Simple and quick keto cookies and cream recipes easy and delicious.
This keto candy bar make the perfect easy low carb desserts recipe, quick keto snacks or just yummy sweet little treats.
Mix together the most amazing chocolate cookies & cream recipe.
Make homemade from scratch cookies and cream candy that everyone will be asking you to make over and over again.
No need to buy store bought desserts or snacks when you can make DIY homemade keto chocolate cookies and cream candy.
Get ready for this NO BAKE BEST low carb keto cookies and cream candy bars.
Check out these other
Keto Candy Recipes
How To Make Keto Cookies And Cream Candy Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese
heavy whipping cream
Beat on high until the mixture is well blended and fluffy.
Crumble in two of the chocolate cookies, and stir to combine.
Fill the sections of a candy bar mold to the top with the mixture
and freeze for a minimum of 3 hours, or until the bars have set enough to easily remove from the mold.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cookies And Cream Candy Bars
- 2 Chocolate keto cookies (I used this 2 ingredient keto cookie recipe)
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sugar substitute and vanilla. Beat on high until the mixture is well blended and fluffy.
- Crumble in two of the chocolate cookies, and stir to combine.
- Fill the sections of a candy bar mold to the top with the mixture, and freeze for a minimum of 3 hours, or until the bars have set enough to easily remove from the mold.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto candy recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.