Keto Pumpkin Cheeseball
Insanely delicious keto pumpkin cheeseball.
Easy homemade low carb pumpkin cheeseballs for Halloween parties – great appetizers or snacks.
Simple pumpkin cream cheese balls that will please any crowd.
Serve this yummy pumpkin cheeseball with pork rinds, keto chips or low carb crackers.
If you are looking for low carb Fall food recipes this is the one for you.
This no bake cheese ball that looks like a pumpkin will be the talk of every party – it’s that good.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto pumpkin cheeseball.
Check out these other
Keto Halloween Recipes
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cheeseball
Place the cream cheese, pecans, bacon, garlic powder and colby jack cheese into a mixing bowl, and blend together until well combined.
Add the mixture to the center of a piece of plastic wrap, and wrap tightly into a ball.
Wrap four rubber bands around the cheeseball to make it into the shape of a pumpkin.
Chill the pumpkin cheeseball until firm.
Remove the rubber bands and plastic wrap.
Press the shredded cheddar cheese into the outside of the pumpkin cheeseball.
Add the bell pepper step to the top and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Pumpkin Cheeseball
- 16 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 C. Chopped pecans
- ⅔ C. Bacon crumbled
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 C. Shredded colby jack cheese
- ½ C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Stem from a bell pepper
- Place the cream cheese, pecans, bacon, garlic powder and colby jack cheese into a mixing bowl, and blend together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the center of a piece of plastic wrap, and wrap tightly into a ball.
- Wrap four rubber bands around the cheeseball to make it into the shape of a pumpkin.
- Chill the pumpkin cheeseball until firm.
- Remove the rubber bands and plastic wrap.
- Press the shredded cheddar cheese into the outside of the pumpkin cheeseball.
- Add the bell pepper step to the top and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Pumpkin Cheeseball recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.