Keto Buffalo Chicken Cheese Cups Low Carb
Get ready to taste the best low carb buffalo chicken cheese cups.
Super delicious keto cheese cups filled with buffalo chicken dip.
Easy single serve keto appetizers, low carb side dish for lunch or dinner.
Simple & quick buffalo chicken cheese cups for ketogenic diet.
Keto buffalo chicken cups that will please any crowd.
Baked buffalo chicken cheese bites.
Learn how to make buffalo chicken cheese cups with this easy recipe.
Chicken and cheese appetizers that you can make at home.
You can’t go wrong with these buffalo chicken cups.
Get ready to make the best keto low carb buffalo chicken cheese cups.
Check out these other
Keto Appetizer Recipes
How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Cheese Cups
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip Cheese Cups
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Large can chicken breast meat drained completely
- ¼ C. Buffalo wing sauce
- 5 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- For the cheese into 8 even piles on a large parchment lined baking sheet, and spread each one out into a circle.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the edges are beginning to brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven, let the cheese cool for a minute and then mold it around the bottom of a muffin tin that has been inverted to form cheese cups. Let the cheese cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, canned chicken, buffalo sauce, green onions and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each of the cheese cups with the buffalo chicken dip mixture and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto buffalo chicken cheese cups recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.