Easy Gluten Free Funfetti Cookies
Don’t pass up these gluten free funfetti cookies.
Easy gluten free cookies with M & M candy.
You can’t go wrong with these funfetti gluten free cookies.
Super simple cake mix hack for yummy cookies.
If you are looking for a tasty and delish homemade gluten free cookie recipe then check this one out.
You can bake up these DIY gluten free cookies in under 15 minutes.
Get ready to make the best gluten free funfetti cookies.
Check out these other
Gluten Free Recipes
How To Make Gluten Free Funfetti Cookies
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Gluten Free Funfetti Cookies
- 1 box gluten free funfetti cake mix Pillsbury
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Add the M&Ms and stir to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and roll it into a ball. Place the ball on the prepared baking sheet and press down slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty gluten free cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.