Butterbeer Jello Shots
Super tasty butterbeer Jello shots you don’t want to pass up.
Yummy vodka Jello shots inspired by Harry Potter.
You can’t go wrong with these Jello shots with vodka.
Easy butterbeer Jello shots recipe for parties and just for fun.
If you are looking for a tasty and delish vodka Jello shots recipe this is the one for you.
Simple Harry Potter Jello shots that you will be making all the time.
Grab your friends and family and enjoy this butterbeer Jello shots today.
Get ready to make the best vodka butterbeer Jello shots.
Check out these
Alcohol Jello Shots Recipes
How to Make Butterbeer Jello Shots
In a medium sized saucepan add the cream soda.
Heat on medium to high, and bring to a boil.
In a medium sized bowl add the whipped vodka, and caramel cream liquor.
Add the gelatin to the liquor mixture.
Lightly stir to combine.
Allow the gelatin to bloom for 3 minutes.
Add the cream soda to the mixture and stir to combine.
Divide mixture into 2 ounce shot cups.
Pour the mixture into the plastic cups.
Chill for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Add whipped cream and sprinkles just before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Butterbeer Jello Shots
- 1 cup cream soda
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 cup caramel cream liquor
- whipped cream & sprinkles for garnish
- In a medium sized saucepan add the cream soda.
- Heat on medium to high, and bring to a boil.
- In a medium sized bowl add the whipped vodka, and caramel cream liquor.
- Add the gelatin to the liquor mixture.
- Lightly stir to combine.
- Allow the gelatin to bloom for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream soda to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into 2 ounce shot cups.
- Pour the mixture into the plastic cups.
- Chill for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkles just before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Butterbeer Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.