Keto 3 Musketeers Waffle Sticks Low Carb
Keto 3 Musketeers Waffle Sticks you are going to love.
Easy low carb recipe for the best waffle sticks.
Simple and quick waffle maker recipe to make today.
Make ketogenic diet chocolate waffles and fill with creamy nougat.
Make for keto breakfast, low carb desserts or keto snacks.
Get ready to mix up the BEST Keto 3 Musketeers Waffle Sticks.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto 3 Musketeers Recipes
Keto 3 Musketeers Candy Chaffle Muffins
Keto 3 Musketeer Candy Fat Bombs
Keto Brownie 3 Musketeers Candy Fat Bombs
How To Make Keto 3 Musketeers Waffle Sticks
Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, erythritol, almond milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
Slice each waffle in half
and fill with the prepared nougat filling.
Slice into sticks to serve.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto 3 Musketeers Waffle Sticks
For the Waffles:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- 3 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
For the Filling:
- 3 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoon Powdered Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, erythritol, almond milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Slice each waffle in half and fill with the prepared nougat filling.
- Slice into sticks to serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto waffle sticks recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.
Leave a Reply