Keto Chicken Enchilada Pasta Roll Ups Low Carb
You will want to bake up these keto lasagna chicken enchilada roll ups today.
Super simple low carb pasta recipe with this chicken enchilada pasta roll up idea.
No need for zucchini noodles when you can you this pasta substitute for the most amazing lasagna wraps.
Use low carb lasagna sheets then roll up amazing chicken filling topped with enchilada and cheese.
These low carb lasagna chicken enchilada roll ups are so tasty and delish.
This is a family favorite recipe that I make all the time.
Serve for an easy low carb dinner or lunch.
Perfect for appetizers or snacks as well.
Make homemade lasagna chicken enchilada wrappers for gameday food, Holiday celebrations or birthday party food.
These will be gone before you know it – they are that good.
Don’t pass up this simple and quick low carb lasagna chicken enchilada roll ups.
Get ready to bake up the BEST keto low carb lasagna chicken enchilada roll ups.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Pasta Recipes
How To Make Keto Chicken Enchilada Pasta Roll Ups
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese,
1 C. cheddar cheese,
cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir to combine well.
Place ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish.
Add a bit of filling to the end of each palmini lasagna noodle, and roll the noodles up around the filling.
Place the rollups seam side down in the baking dish.
Top the rollups with the remaining enchilada sauce
and ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes and top with freshly chopped green onions for garnish before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chicken Enchilada Rollups
- 1 Can Palmini lasagna noodles rinsed and drained
- 2-3 C. Shredded chicken
- ½ C. Red enchilada sauce
- 3 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ C. Shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ tsp. Chili powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ C. Chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, 1 C. cheddar cheese, cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Place ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish.
- Add a bit of filling to the end of each palmini lasagna noodle, and roll the noodles up around the filling. Place the rollups seam side down in the baking dish.
- Top the rollups with the remaining enchilada sauce and ½ cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and top with freshly chopped green onions for garnish before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chicken enchilada pasta roll ups recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.