Keto carrot cake mini bites you will want to make today!
Super easy keto recipe for tasty and delish low carb mini carrot cake bites.
I wouldn’t normal use carrots because they are higher in sugars than most vegetables, but with the mix of high fat low carb ingredients the net carbs are low per serving.
These make great keto desserts, keto snacks or mini little sweet treats.
These are a perfect keto holiday dessert idea or birthday cake idea.
Make for Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving and more.
Homemade low carb keto carrot cake is a perfect treat or dessert when you want something a bit different.
You can’t go wrong these mini bite sized carrot cake treats with yummy frosting.
Learn how to make this keto carrot cake with the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to make some delicious low carb carrot cake that taste so delicious?
Check out the BEST low carb mini keto carrot cake bites!
❤️ Check out this other ❤️
Keto Carrot Cake Recipe
How to make keto carrot cake mini bites
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl
combine the ingredients
for the cake
and blend well
until a smooth batter has formed.
Pour the batter into an even layer in a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned around the edges and completely cooked through.
Let the cake cool to room temperature.
Mix together the ingredients for the icing
in a bowl
Add the icing to the cake in an even layer.
Freeze the cake for 1 hour.
Slice the cake into 16 evenly sized mini carrot cake bites.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
IngredientsFor the cake:
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ C. Almond flour
- ¼ C. Coconut flour
- ¼ C. Keto-friendly oil of choice
- 9 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ C. Shredded carrots (roughly 2 medium carrots)
- ½ tsp. Ground ginger
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Allspice
For the icing:
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cake, and blend well until a smooth batter has formed.
- Pour the batter into an even layer in a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned around the edges and completely cooked through.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature.
- Mix together the ingredients for the icing in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add the icing to the cake in an even layer.
- Freeze the cake for 1 hour.
- Slice the cake into 16 evenly sized mini carrot cake bites.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Net Carbs: 3 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto carrot cake recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.