Weight Watchers candy that you won’t be able to stop eating!
Super yummy Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cups.
Just like a copycat Reese’s peanut butter cup but WW friendly.
Combine your love for chocolate and peanut butter with this simple and quick WW recipe.
Whip up this Weight Watchers candy recipe in no time at all.
You can’t go wrong with this Weight Watchers diet candy recipe.
Great as Weight Watchers desserts, Weight Watchers snacks, sweet treats or to make and take to parties.
Great for the Holidays too!
Delicious layer of peanut butter and then chocolate for super tasty Weight Watchers candy.
Are you ready to learn how to make Weight Watchers candy?
Make homemade DIY Weight Watchers Reese’s peanut butter cups with this easy recipe.
BEST Weight Watchers chocolate peanut butter cups
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Weight Watchers Recipes
In bowl over a saucepan with simmering water melt the chocolate with vanilla extract.
Line muffin tray with muffin cups and fill each cup with two tablespoons of the melted chocolate.
Spread the chocolate evenly in each cup and let it set in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter filling
and pour in melted chocolate until cups are full.
Let the muffins set in freezer for 15 minutes and remove the muffin cups carefully.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup Lily’s baking chocolate
- ½ cup sugar free peanut butter (nothing added)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, divided
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- In bowl over a saucepan with simmering water melt the chocolate with vanilla extract.
- Line muffin tray with muffin cups and fill each cup with two tablespoons of the melted chocolate. Spread the chocolate evenly in each cup and let it set in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl whisk together peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract all together until smooth and combined.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter filling and pour in melted chocolate until cups are full. Let the muffins set in freezer for 15 minutes and remove the muffin cups carefully.
serves 14 – make these in mini muffin tin
4 Weight Watchers smartpoints per cup
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Weight Watchers peanut butter cups recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.