KETO TACO ROLLS UP LOW CARB
HOW TO MAKE
Keto Taco Roll Ups
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Season Set aside.
– Whisk together eggs, avocado oil, water, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
– Blend in the coconut flour until smooth.
– Ladle about ¼ cup of the batter in a lightly-oiled pan. Swirl around and cook for about a minute per side.
– Take each tortilla and fill with cooked beef and shredded cheese.
– Roll, tucking in the edges to seal.
– Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake
– Serve and enjoy!
For the Tortillas – Coconut Flour – Eggs – Water – Avocado Oil – Pinch of Salt – Onion Powder – Garlic Powder
For the Filling – Ground Beef – Taco Spice – Shredded Mozzarella
Here's What You Need
More recipes here