KETO JALAPENO POPPER BEEF TAQUITOS LOW CARB
- Preheat the oven
- Brown the beef completely in a skillet on the stove
- Place the beef in a large mixing bowl with the cream cheese,
- green onions,
- and salt and pepper to taste.
- garlic powder
- Stir to combine well.
- Place the cheese into 8 evenly sized circles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let the cheese circles cool for just a minute or so, and then place a layer of the filling down the center of each one.
- Roll the cheese up around the filling to form taquitos.
These low carb taquitos make for quick dinner or lunch. They are also the perfect party food for appetizers or snacks.
– Ground beef – Cream cheese –Chopped green onions – jalapeno
*Read more ingredients...
More recipes here
Get ready to make the best low carb keto jalapeno popper beef taquitos.