KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH TAQUITOS LOW CARB
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, ranch seasoning,
- Green Onions
- and bacon crumbles. Stir to combine well.
- Spread the cheese out in 8 circles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place a layer of the filling mixture down the center of each circle of cheese.
- carefully roll the cheese up over the filling to form a taquito shape.
You can’t go wrong with these keto taquitos – they are so tasty and delish.
Simple homemade low carb taquitos that make the perfect dinner, lunch, side dish or appetizers.
Quick chicken bacon ranch taquitos recipe for ketogenic diet or even for those that don’t follow a low carb lifestyle.
– Shredded cheddar cheese – Shredded chicken – Ranch seasoning
*Read more ingredients...
More recipes here
Low carb cheese shells with chicken bacon ranch filling that you will love.