KETO CHEESESTEAK STUFFED JALAPENOS
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHEESESTEAK STUFFED JALAPENOS
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a skillet over medium high heat on the stove, saute the meat until cooked through.
2. Add the Worcestershire sauce,
3. garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
4. Reduce the heat in the skillet to medium, and saute the onions and peppers in the drippings from the meat until softened.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, meat and vegetables until well incorporated.
6. Stuff the jalapenos with the filling mixture and top with the shredded mozzarella.
7. Place the stuffed jalapenos on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until done to your liking.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
- Jalapeno peppers cut in half lengthwise and deseeded - Cheesesteak meat - Cream cheese softened - Mozzarella cheese shredded - Worcestershire sauce - Garlic powder - Onion chopped - Bell pepper chopped - Salt and pepper to taste - Chopped parsley for garnish
Here's What You Need
More recipes here
you won't be able to stop eating.