Oreo Cupcakes Easy Chocolate Desserts
EASY Oreo cupcakes you will want to make today!
Simple and quick Oreo cupcakes recipe everyone will love from kids, teens, tweens to adults.
Delicious Oreo frosting on top of a simple chocolate cupcake.
These easy Oreo cupcakes from box cake mixes are quick to prepare.
Don’t let the box mix fool you – they are tasty.
You can also make Oreo cupcakes from scratch just follow this recipe for yummy Oreo cupcakes recipe from scratch.
These make the perfect snacks for anyone or after school snacks for kids.
Enjoy easy desserts with these cupcakes too. Looking for a tasty and delish kids party food cupcake – why not try these Oreo cookie cupcakes.
These can be used for any theme kids party.
Mix up these amazing Oreo cupakes in under 10 minutes.
Get ready to bake up the BEST Oreo cupcakes everyone will be asking you to make over and over again.
Check out these other
How To Make Oreo Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 F
Grease sides and bottoms of each cup of your cupcake baking pan
Blend cake mix, oil, eggs and water in a large bowl (follow the instructions on your specific box of cake mix)
Add 8 crushed up Oreo cookies to the batter
Pour batter in cupcake pan and bake for 18-21 minutes
Add 8 Oreo cookies to your food processor and crush them until they turn into a fine powder
Mix the crushed Oreo cookies with the 3 tubs of cream cheese until well blended
Use a decorating bag with a Wilton 1M size tip
and frost your cupcakes once cooled
Use a full Oreo in the frosting for garnish
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 box of Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large Eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 box of Oreos
- 3 tubs of cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease sides and bottoms of each cup of your cupcake baking pan
- Blend cake mix, oil, eggs and water in a large bowl (follow the instructions on your specific box of cake mix)
- Add 8 crushed up Oreo cookies to the batter
- Pour batter in cupcake pan and bake for 18-21 minutes
- For Frosting: Add 8 Oreo cookies to your food processor and crush them until they turn into a fine powder
- Mix the crushed Oreo cookies with the 3 tubs of cream cheese until well blended
- Use a decorating bag with a Wilton 1M size tip and frost your cupcakes once cooled
- Use a full Oreo in the frosting for garnish
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Oreo cookie cupcakes recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.