Keto Quiche Low Carb
Try this keto quiche today!
Easy low carb quiche recipe that is super delicious.
Layer of yummy crust followed by egg, spinach and bacon quiche filling.
Although this isn’t a crustless quiche recipe it is easy and simple to make.
Check out these other
Keto Breakfast Recipes
How To Make Keto Quiche
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 Egg
For the filling:
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup Bacon pieces
- 2 cup Chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust, and blend well.
- Press the crust mixture into a thin layer in a well greased pie pan, and bake for 12 minutes.
- Combine the eggs, heavy whipping cream, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl, and beat until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Layer the chopped spinach, bacon pieces and half of the cheddar cheese in the bottom of the pie pan on the crust, and then pour the egg mixture over it.
- Top the quiche with the remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked completely through. You can cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil if they start to get too browned.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto quiche recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.