Keto Mini Peanut Butter Pies Low Carb
You will fall in love with these mini keto peanut butter pie bites.
Easy keto pie in mini cups.
Super yummy keto chocolate peanut butter pie.
Simple NO BAKE low carb peanut butter pie cups.
Quick keto chocolate pie crust topped with creamy peanut butter pie filling and drizzled with chocolate.
Easy keto pie recipe that you will make over and over again.
Amazing keto peanut butter dessert idea.
Low carb chocolate peanut butter pie bites that everyone will love including the kids.
Serve these mini keto pies fow low carb desserts, keto snacks, mini sweet little treat or for parties.
Homemade keto no bake mini keto peanut butter bites to please any crowd.
Keto peanut butter pie no bake and super delicious.
Mix up this keto peanut butter chocolate dessert recipe today.
Get ready for the best low carb keto mini peanut butter pie bites.
Check out these other
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipes:
How To Make Keto Mini Peanut Butter Pies
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Mini Peanut Butter Pies
For the crust:
- 1 C. Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 4 Tbsp. Melted butter unsalted
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
For the filling:
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ C. Smooth low carb peanut butter
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
For the garnish:
- 2-3 Tbsp. Lily’s baking chips
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. Chopped peanuts
- Place the ingredients for the crust in a mixing bowl, and combine them well.
- Fill 8 cupcake liners in a muffin tin about ¼ of the way full with the crust mixture, pressing it down firmly in the bottom of each one.
- Add the ingredients for the filling to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the cupcake liners with the filling mixture, and place the mini pies into the freezer to set for a few hours.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted and combined.
- Use the tines of a fork to drizzle the chocolate over the top of the mini pies, and top each one with some chopped peanuts.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto peanut butter recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.