Keto hummus you won’t be able to stop eating.
Super easy keto recipe for the BEST low carb hummus.
Roasted cauliflower hummus great for dipping veggies, crispy cheese chips, crackers and more.
You can also use this keto hummus as a spread on sandwiches or low carb tortillas.
This low carb hummus is so tasted and the best part it’s simple and quick.
Healthy, gluten free, sugar free ketogenic diet hummus.
Make this and take to parties even people that don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle will devour it.
Creamy hummus dip that is homemade goodness.
This hummus makes a great keto side dish, keto appetizers or keto snacks.
Get ready to make the BEST low carb keto hummus.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Snack Recipes
How To Make Keto Hummus
Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
Place cauliflower florets in a baking tray
and cover with 1 tbsp. Olive Oil.
Bake for 45 minutes – or until soft and golden.
Place cauliflower florets
along with all the other ingredients
in a food processor
and process until smooth.
Serve topped with 1 tbsp. olive oil
paprika powder and freshly ground pepper.
Great for dipping cheese crisps, crackers or veggies
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 3 tbsp. Tahini
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp. Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Place cauliflower florets in a baking tray and cover with 1 tbsp. Olive Oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes – or until soft and golden.
- Place cauliflower florets, along with all the other ingredients, in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve topped with 1 tbsp. olive oil, paprika powder and freshly ground pepper.
Yield: 3 cups
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto hummus recipe!