Check out these amazing keto fat bombs!
The BEST low carb keto vanilla caramel fat bombs.
A simple and easy keto recipe to mx up.
If you are looking for a super yummy keto fat bomb then check this one out.
You can mix up these tasty treats in under 10 minutes.
These tasty little vanilla caramel keto fat bombs are a yummy treat, snack or dessert.
A creamy snack or dessert perfect for family, friends, kids and parties.
If you love vanilla and caramel then you will want to make these low carb treats.
Everyone will enjoy these delicious ketogenic diet vanilla caramel fat bombs.
You really can’t go wrong with this recipe – it’s delicious and no fail!
Learn how to make these vanilla caramel homemade keto fat bombs with the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to make some delicious vanilla caramel fat bombs that taste so delicious?
Check out these other
Keto Caramel Recipes
How to make keto vanilla caramel fat bombs
Blend until smooth.
Scoop the mixture into balls and chill for at least 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the caramel sauce in a heat-proof bowl.
Stir and set in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and return to the microwave for another 15 seconds.
Take the fat bombs out of the refrigerator and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
Chill until ready to serve.
Enjoy Tasty Fat Bombs
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Caramel Sauce
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Combine cream cheese, butter, coconut flour, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into balls and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the caramel sauce in a heat-proof bowl. Stir and set in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and return to the microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Take the fat bombs out of the refrigerator and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Energy – 104 kcal
Protein – 1.7g(7%)
Fat – 10(89%)
Carbohydrates – 1 g(5%)
Fiber – 0.1 g