Keto 2 Bite Cinnamon Rolls Low Carb
EASY keto 2 bite cinnamon rolls.
Simple and quick low carb 2 bite cinnamon rolls everyone will love.
These keto cinnamon rolls are so delicious.
I have a hard time eating just 1 or 2.
If you are looking for a new ketogenic diet cinnamon roll recipe then check this one out.
Yummy low carb cinnamon rolls to make today.
Get ready to mix up the BEST low carb keto 2 bite cinnamon rolls.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cinnamon Roll Recipes
How To Make Keto 2 Bite Cinnamon Rolls
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Two Bite Cinnamon Rolls
For the dough:
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 C. Almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ¼ tsp. Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
For the filling:
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheeses into a microwave safe bowl. Heat the cheeses at 30 second intervals until they are completely melted. Mix to combine.
- Add the baking powder, almond flour, xanthan gum and confectioners sugar substitute to the bowl with the cheese dough, and knead with your hands until well incorporated.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl, and add the vanilla extract and egg. Beat on high until well combined.
- Put the dough into the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough and roll it into a rectangular/oval shape between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll it thin, but not so thin that it will tear or rip when you try to roll it.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a bowl, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the rolled out dough.
- Tightly roll the dough lengthwise into a long roll, using the parchment paper to help guide you.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the rolled dough into small circles. Place the small cinnamon rolls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and completely cooked through.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cinnamon rolls recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.