Keto Snickers Candy Cups Low Carb
Keto candy you will want to make today!
Yummy keto Snickers candy cups that are super simple to make.
Homemade low carb candy that you will be making over and over again.
Easy low carb Snickers candy that is tasty and delish.
From scratch keto Snickers candy that is quick to make and delicious.
No need to buy store bought keto candy when you can make DIY low carb candy.
If you follow a a ketogenic diet / lifestyle and missing candy then check out this recipe.
Great low carb desserts, keto snacks or sweet little treat for those mid afternoon cravings.
Follow the step by step instructions for the best keto candy.
Learn how to make low carb keto Snickers candy cups today.
How To Make Keto Snickers Candy Cups
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickers Cups
- ½ C. Lily’s baking chips
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped peanuts
- 4 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- ½ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ¼ tsp. Xanthan gum
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Place the Lily’s baking chips and the coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted and well combined.
- Line 8 sections of a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners, and fill about ¼ of the way full with the chocolate mixture. Place into the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Place the butter into a pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Once melted, add the brown sugar substitute to the pot, whisk until completely dissolved.
- Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the mixture on the stove, and whisk to combine. Continue to cook until thickened into a caramel sauce.
- Remove the sauce from the stove, whisk in the vanilla extract, and let cool slightly.
- Add the warm caramel sauce to the mini cupcake liners, filling them about ⅔ of the way full. Return the tray to the freezer to set for one hour.
- Place peanuts on top of caramel sauce. Place the melted chocolate back into the microwave at 15 second intervals until completely melted again.
- Add a layer of chocolate to the top of each of the mini cups, and return to the freezer to set for an additional 15 minutes before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto candy recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.