Keto baked beans you will want to make today!
Have you been missing baked beans?
I know we have and this low carb baked beans recipe is so tasty.
Get ready to bake up the BEST keto baked beans.
Yes, I said beans – I know that beans are not keto friendly but I have found beans that are keto and low carb.
You must only use these canned beans and NOT regular beans.
Easy keto recipe for the BEST low carb keto baked beans.
These low carb baked beans make great keto side dishes for a low carb dinner or lunch.
You can also eat them just as keto dinner or keto lunch.
Combine beans, bacon and a few other keto friendly ingredients for these keto baked beans.
Make homemade keto baked beans that everyone will love.
No need for an instant pot or crock pot – just toss in the oven for yummy low carb baked beans.
Get ready to learn how to make keto baked beans.
Check out these other
Keto Side Dish Recipes
How To Make Keto Baked Beans
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse and drain the beans well, placing them in the bottom of a 9×9 casserole dish.
In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce
Whisk to combine well.
Pour the sauce mixture over the beans, and toss to coat well.
Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on the beans
cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Top with freshly chopped green onions for garnish before serving if desired.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 Can Black soy beans rinsed well and drained
- 2 Tbsp. Keto BBQ sauce (or make this keto BBQ sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Ground mustard
- ½ tsp. Liquid smoke
- 2 Slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ C. Water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and drain the soybeans well, placing them in the bottom of a 9×9 casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar substitute, tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard, liquid smoke and water.
- Whisk to combine well.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the beans, and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on the beans, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Top with freshly chopped green onions for garnish before serving if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Net Carbs: 4 net carbs
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto baked beans recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.