Keto Smashed Brussels Sprouts
Amazingly delicious keto smashed brussels sprouts recipe.
Super simple and easy to prepare low carb air fryer smashed brussels sprouts that are crowd pleasing.
Even those that don’t love brussels sprouts have tasted these and are amazed how tasty they are.
Yummy keto brussels sprouts with parmesan for appetizers, snacks, side dish for lunch or dinner.
These crushed brussels sprouts are so delish and crispy.
Grab those air fryers for the yummiest recipe.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto smashed brussels sprouts.
Check out these other
How to Make Keto Smashed Brussels Sprouts
Place the brussels sprouts into a microwave safe bowl with a cup of water.
Cover, and cook for 4-5 minutes until slightly tender.
Drain the brussels sprouts, and allow to cool slightly.
Use a flat pan or plate to flatten the brussels sprouts.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle the sprouts with garlic powder,
and salt and pepper to taste.
Place the smashed brussels sprouts onto a greased pan or tray, and air fry at 275 degrees for 10 minutes per side.
Increase the temperature to 350 degrees, and air fry until crispy.
Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Smashed Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts with the ends trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ C. Grated parmesan cheese
- Place the brussels sprouts into a microwave safe bowl with a cup of water. Cover, and cook for 4-5 minutes until slightly tender.
- Drain the brussels sprouts, and allow to cool slightly.
- Use a flat pan or plate to flatten the brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the sprouts with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the smashed brussels sprouts onto a greased pan or tray, and air fry at 275 degrees for 10 minutes per side.
- Increase the temperature to 350 degrees, and air fry until crispy.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Smashed Brussels Sprouts recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.