Keto Chicken Yakitori
Insanely delicious keto chicken Yakitori you will want to make today.
Simple homemade low carb chicken Yakitori recipe everyone will love.
Easy low carb Japanese recipe for dinner, lunch, appetizers or party food.
These Japanese skewered chicken bites will be your new favorite recipe.
Tasty sauce over chicken skewers baked to perfection.
Yakitori chicken that will please any crowd – including the kids.
Get ready to make the best keto low carb chicken Yakitori.
Check out these other
How to Make Keto Chicken Yakitori
Place the water,
brown sugar substitute,
sugar free honey and xanthan gum in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a low boil.
Simmer the sauce until it has thickened.
Remove, and let cool slightly to thicken more.
Cut the chicken thighs into bite sized pieces, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Thread the chicken onto the skewers, and baste in the sauce.
Place the skewers on the grill,
and cook for 10-15 minutes,
turning and basting often until the chicken is completely cooked through.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chicken Yakitori
- 1 ½ lbs. Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ C. Chopped green onions for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- ¼ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar free honey
- ⅓ C. Water
- ¼ C. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Ginger paste
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 3 tsp. Rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Xanthan gum
- Wooden skewers
- Place the brown sugar substitute, sugar free honey, water, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, rice vinegar and xanthan gum in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a low boil.
- Simmer the sauce until it has thickened. Remove, and let cool slightly to thicken more.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite sized pieces, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, and baste in the sauce.
- Place the skewers on the grill, and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning and basting often until the chicken is completely cooked through.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Chicken Yakitori recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.