Keto Buffalo Cauliflower
Yummy keto buffalo cauliflower.
Easy low carb air fryer cauliflower recipe for the best buffalo cauliflower.
Simple and quick cauliflower recipes you can make today.
This ketogenic diet air fryer cauliflower is unbelievably easy to make, and unbelievably delicious too!
This would be great as a keto side dish, or as a low carb snacks.
You can serve it up with Buffalo sauce to dip in, and throw in some celery and blue cheese, and you’ve got a great appetizer.
This would be great on a buffet table, or on game night.
No matter when you decide to serve this, everyone will love it.
Make sure to put this one in your favorites.
Get ready to make the BEST low carb keto buffalo cauliflower.
Check out these
Keto Cauliflower Recipes
How To Make Keto Buffalo Cauliflower
Wash the Cauliflower in a colander under cold water.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the Cauliflower into florets, and place them in the air fryer.
Spray the florets with Olive oil
and then brush them with the Buffalo sauce, to completely coat them.
Set the air fryer to 15 minutes, and turn the Cauliflower half way through cooking.
When you turn them, spray with Olive oil, and brush a little more Buffalo sauce on.
Finish cooking the florets, and when they’re done, remove them to a plate, sprinkle with a little parsley if desired, and serve with Buffalo sauce to dip in.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 large head of Organic Cauliflower - washed - dried and cut into florets
- 1 Bottle of Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- Spray Olive oil
- Parsley - chopped finely for garnish - optional
- Wash the Cauliflower in a colander under cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut the Cauliflower into florets, and place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the florets with Olive oil, and then brush them with the Buffalo sauce, to completely coat them.
- Set the air fryer to 15 minutes, and turn the Cauliflower half way through cooking.
- When you turn them, spray with Olive oil, and brush a little more Buffalo sauce on.
- Finish cooking the florets, and when they're done, remove them to a plate, sprinkle with a little parsley if desired, and serve with Buffalo sauce to dip in.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto buffalo cauliflower recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.