DIY disinfectant spray you will want to make.
GREAT easy and simple homemade disinfectant spray that smells amazing.
No harsh chemicals in this DIY disinfecting spray.
Use essential oils to make this DIY disinfectant spray.
Print your FREE labels to affix to your bottles.
A quick mixture of vinegar and witch hazel and you will be on your way to your own homemade disinfectant spray.
This is one of the BEST DIY disinfectant spray recipes – the whole family will love.
Get ready to mix your own homemade disinfectant spray for pennies.
Make a budget friendly, cheap DIY disinfectant spray.
How To Make DIY Disinfectant Spray
Add your water, vinegar and witch hazel in a glass measuring cup.
Add in your essential oils.
Whisk all ingredients together until well incorporated.
Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top.
Add the top and screw on tightly.
Affix your label!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup witch hazel
- 1/4 white vinegar
- 5-10 drops of tea tree essential oil (Find it here)
- 5-10 drops of marjoram essential oil (Find it here)
- 5-10 drops of lemon essential oil spray (Find it here)
- 8 ounce spray bottles (Find it here)
- Measuring cup
- Add your water, vinegar and witch hazel in a glass measuring cup.
- Add in your essential oils.
- Whisk all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top. Add the top and screw on tightly.
- Affix your label! Print FREE labels
*Add in your essential oils. Please refer to online guidelines for the safe ratio of essential oils to carrier oils for the age of your child. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any products and use right ratios to avoid chemical reactions.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.