Keto Smores Roll Ups Low Carb
Need a good keto smores recipe?
Check out these keto s’mores roll ups.
No graham crackers needed for these delicious low carb smores.
If you are looking for keto campfire treats like smores then check this one out.
Even those these don’t require a campfire they will give you the campfire smores feel.
Sugar free s’mores that are also gluten free and yummy.
Healthy smores alternative with low carb marshmallow fluff, chocolate and crepe like roll up.
Easy keto smore roll ups everyone will love including the kids.
The perfect ketogenic diet treat. Enjoy for low carb desserts, keto snacks or sweet treats.
Make homemade smores roll ups.
Check out my low carb smores bars or keto s’mores which make the perfect low carb campfire treats.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto smores roll ups.
Check out these other
Keto Roll Up Recipes
Keto Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups
Keto Nutella French Toast Roll Ups
How To Make Keto Smores Roll Ups
Combine whipping cream, erythritol, vanilla extract, and xanthan gum in a large mixing bowl.
Beat until thick.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Chill until ready to use.
Beat egg, heavy cream, water, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Blend in the flour until mixture is very smooth.
Ladle in about ¼ cup of the batter in a lightly oiled non-stick skillet.
Swirl around in a thin even layer.
Cook over low heat for about a minute.
Flip and cook for a few more seconds.
Continue cooking until rest of the batter is used up.
Take each roll up and fill with the chocolate chip marshmallow fluff.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over the roll ups to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Smores Roll Ups
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- for the Filling
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup
- Combine whipping cream, erythritol, vanilla extract, and xanthan gum in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Beat egg, heavy cream, water, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Blend in the flour until mixture is very smooth.
- Ladle in about ¼ cup of the batter in a lightly oiled non-stick skillet.
- Swirl around in a thin even layer.
- Cook over low heat for about a minute.
- Flip and cook for a few more seconds.
- Continue cooking until rest of the batter is used up.
- Take each roll up and fill with the chocolate chip marshmallow fluff.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the roll ups to serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto s’mores roll ups recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.