Wanting granola on a ketogenic diet?
Try this amazing keto chocolate granola recipe!
An easy, tasty and delicious low carb granola recipe you are going to love.
Oven baked granola that makes a great keto snack that is perfect for grab and go and you can make ahead.
You can also have this for a quick keto breakfast or keto desserts.
No matter what time of day you enjoy this low carb granola it will be your new favorite.
No need to buy store bought when you can make homemade keto granola.
This is one of my favorite low carb granola recipes and even kids love it.
A healthy, sugar free, gluten free granola you will enjoy.
Are you ready for the best keto chocolate granola?
Follow the step by step instructions to learn how to make keto granola.
Check out these
Keto Granola Recipes
How to make keto chocolate granola
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine pecans
chia seeds and coconut flakes. Stir to combine well.
Add Swerve sugar substitute
egg whites to the seed and nut mixture in the bowl. Toss to combine completely.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder until thoroughly mixed.
Place the mixture in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes until browned.
Let cool completely, and then add the chocolate chips to the mixture
and store in an airtight container in the fridge
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 C. Walnuts chopped
- 1 C. Pecans chopped
- ½ C. Slivered almonds
- ⅓ C. Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ C. Sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- ½ C. Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ C. Melted butter
- ¼ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ C. Egg whites
- ½ C. Lily’s baking chips or other keto friendly chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the walnuts, pecans, slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and coconut flakes. Stir to combine well.
- Add the butter, Swerve sugar substitute and egg whites to the seed and nut mixture in the bowl. Toss to combine completely.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the mixture in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until browned.
- Let cool completely, and then add the chocolate chips to the mixture, and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Net Carbs: 6 net carbs per serving