BEST keto fat bombs you won’t be able to stop eating!
Super yummy keto bubblegum fat bombs.
YES, low carb bubblegum fat bombs that taste amazing.
A creamy and delicious fat bomb recipe that you will be making over and over again.
With only a few ketogenic diet essential ingredients you can make these tasty fat bombs.
Mix up this low carb fat bomb recipe in under 10 minutes and be on your way to tasting the most delicious fat bombs.
If you are missing candy bubblegum on a low carb diet / lifestyle then check out these fat bombs.
Serve as keto desserts, keto snacks or for those mid afternoon cravings.
Make and take to parties even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet including kids love these bubblegum sweet treats.
Get ready to learn how to make keto fat bombs.
Whip up the BEST low carb keto bubblegum fat bombs!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Candy Fat Bomb Recipes
How To Make Keto Bubblegum Fat Bombs
In a mixing bowl
combine all of the ingredients
and blend on high
until smooth and creamy.
Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to fill 14 mini cupcake liners with the batter.
Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for one hour before serving.
Store uneaten fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Bubblegum extract
- ⅓ C. Almond flour
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to fill 14 mini cupcake liners with the batter.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for one hour before serving.
- Store uneaten fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fat bombs recipe!